Using a cleanser is part of everyday gestures. Besides its function of cleansing, natural cleansing can also be nourishing, moisturizing, protecting your skin. It is also necessary to ensure its quality and composition.
In this article you will discover natural cleanser recipes made from essential oils . All the ingredients used in these recipes are easy to find in pharmacies and allow you to make sure you use natural products and take care of your water.
Natural Cleansing Lotion blueberry
- 5 ml of castor oil
- 1 drop of grapefruit seed extract
- 35 ml cornflower water
Pour all ingredients into a sterile bottle and shake well to make an emulsion. This cleansing lotion will keep 1 month fresh and suitable for all skin types.
The castor oil is very rich in vitamin E, nourishing, emollient, protective, regenerative and is a component of many treatments.
natural creamy cleansing milk for all skin types
- 100 ml of sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax coffee granules
- 60 ml of rose water or of orange flower water
- 2 teaspoons coffee glycerin
- 20 drops of essential oil of small grain or rosemary
- 15 drops of essential oil to scent the mixture
First, melt the beeswax in the almond oil in a bowl in a water bath.
Off the heat, stir in gradually the floral water and glycerin and finally the essential oils, using a whisk.
The oil of small grain or rosemary are required to ensure proper conservation of the natural cleansing milk . The vegetable glycerin has properties moisturizing and hydrating . For sweet almond oil, you can read our article on the sweet almond oil.
Quick tip : You can adjust the consistency based on your choice. Add a little oil for smoother consistency or some beeswax (previously melted) to thicken the mixture. This natural cleansing recipe is suitable for all skin types.
Natural Cleansing ultra soft almond apricot
- 23 g of organic apricot kernel oil
- 75 g of almond milk
- 1 g of unrefined beeswax
- 1 g of cocoa butter
- 25 drops of grapefruit seed extracts
– Start by pouring apricot oil, cocoa butter and beeswax in a bowl and almond milk in another bowl.
– Place the two bowls in a water bath to reach the temperature of 71 ° C.
– Remove from heat and pour the milk into the net oil by beating the mixture with a whisk for 5 minutes.
– Add the extract seed, ingredient allowing a natural conservation 1 month fee.
Apricot oil does not leave a greasy film, helps revitalize the skin and also calm irritated skin . It is very rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids and therefore very nutritious. It is very effective to revive the complexion.