If you have never done, this may seem complicated to prepare in your lip balm. Think again, I tried and it really is simple and fast. No need to have a lab, you need a pot, a bowl and a wooden spoon to mix . Just to have the right ingredients and you start. Let’s go !
Recipe 1 balm honey for chapped lips and dry
Here are the ingredients needed to make your lips balm repairman:
- 7 teaspoons of almond oil or apricot kernel oil
- 2 teaspoons of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of liquid bio honey
- 3 drops of essential oil of Geranium
Beeswax buys bio store or on the internet in the form of wax flakes or chips.
Beeswax – 100% Pure – 100g
Here is the lip balm recipe was against chapped lips:
- Gently heat the wax and oil in a bowl in a water bath until the wax is melted.
- Off the heat, add the honey, stirring constantly until the mixture is almost cold
- Add the essential oil, mix well and pour into a jar or a recovered lip balm tube, well cleaned and sterilized.
If you have chapped lips, this balm is antiseptic, moisturizing and softening . It helps in addition to the healing of damaged lips . Feel free to flavor it with 1 to 3 drops of essential oil of neroli (orange blossom), Cistus ladanifère, Spearmint in place of the Geranium.
Recipe 2: Repair Balm for chapped lips with cocoa butter or shea butter.
Here are the ingredients for the development of this lip balm:
- 1 teaspoon of shea butter or cocoa butter
- ½ teaspoon of beeswax coffee
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil coffee (argan, sweet almond, jojoba or castor)
- 1 drop of liquid honey
Proceed in the same way as the previous recipe in a bain-marie or in a pan. At the end of preparation, let it cure balm in the refrigerator. Apply this balm chapped or dry lips finger.
This balm will keep for 3 months away from heat.