It helps tissues retain their youth! You can add a drop to your night cream, or prepare a care for mature skin by using argan oil rich in antioxidants as a base, then adding the essential oil of Helichrysum up 3% (1 ml = 40 drops approximately).
1. The essential oil of rose
A little luxury to offer your skin! Its fragrance is incomparable and it preserves the youthfulness of the skin. Its price will prompt you to use it sparingly. A drop in your cream will give you the impression of being a great lady of the eighteenth century.
2. The essential oil of lavender
Against minor skin problems, it is champion.
3. The essential oil of tea tree
She cleans young or problem skin effectively. And because it is very soft, it can be applied locally very pure. It is recommended to use in facial steam bath: Pour three drops of essential oil of tea tree in a bowl of hot water, place your face over covered with a cloth and enjoy it for a few minutes. Once the pores are open, you can apply a purifying treatment such as a clay mask for example, or a honey mask if you have sensitive skin.
- Spa treatment
Symptoms and diseases
Analyzes and reviews
Essential oils, how to use on the skin?
Can we apply essential oils directly on the skin? Is it imperative dilute and at what concentration? How to incorporate them in the bath? To fully enjoy the benefits of essential oils, are some basics to know.
- Essential oils penetrate through the skin to the blood
- The essential oils in massage
- Essential oils compresses
- In the shower
- A bath with essential oils
Essential oils penetrate through the skin to the blood
The essential oils for skin can spread throughout the body across the skin . Indeed, their action is manifested locally in the skin area of application, before expanding to all our cells because after crossing the skin barrier, the essential oils penetrate into the blood, thus multiplying their benefits. On the skin, the essential oils can be applied in four ways: massage, compresses, in the bath and the shower.
The essential oils in massage
Directly on the skin, essential oils for skin can be used in massage. It should be diluted beforehand. They are conventionally diluted in a vegetable oil base or carrier. They are chosen according to the needs and tastes.
For example, sweet almond oil is soothing, moisturizing, healing and soothes skin inflammation and itching. Avocado oil is well suited for dry and sensitive skin, and helps fight against skin aging. Wheat germ oil, rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, is more for sensitive and wrinkled skins. It protects from external aggressions and helps repair tissues. Grapeseed oil, very sweet, antioxidant, antibacterial and immunostimulant is particularly suitable for oily skin and massage. But we can also use it as base oil : first press olive oil cold, evening primrose oil, hazelnut, macadamia, rosehip Chile, sesame, sunflower, d argan, borage or jojoba.
What is the recommended dilution?
Dilution recommended massage is 3 to 5% of essential oil in a base oil and 2.5% concerned if the massage the face.
For children 5 to 12 years is the recommended dilution of 2% and 0.5% for children 2 to 5 years. However, do not use essential oil in a child less than 2 years.
To help you, remember that a 1% dilution is:
20 drops of essential oil in 10 cl of base oil.
4 drops in a tablespoon of base oil.
1 drop in a teaspoon of base oil.
Note that some oils can be used as pure as the essential oil of lavender, but they are quite rare, and as a precaution, keep in mind that it is always best to dilute them.
Now I will tell you all about the use of essential oils on the skin. We all know that can be applied to the skin, but do you know how? Do you know the precautions? Do you know what essential oils photosensitizing? In what cases can we use pure essential oil on the skin? Why does it dilute? If you feel lost (e) in all these questions, if you can not respond, I answered for you. At the end of this article you will know in what conditions you can use an essential oil on your skin, for which problems, with all the precautions.
What are the precautions to take before using an essential oil for skin?
We must check whether the essential oil you want to apply is suitable for this type of use.
Before making the decision to apply an essential oil on the skin, you need to learn about the properties of these. Indeed, some are devoid of toxicity as the essential oil of lavender but others can be very irritating to the skin.
Here is a (probably incomplete) essential oils very irritating to the skin. They can apply highly diluted in vegetable oil on a small area of the skin, and only if, we can not replace them with another essential oil less dermocaustic:
- pepper mint
- Greek oregano
- compact oregano
- citrus (lemon, mandarin, etc.)
- Ledon Greenland
- the thyme
The first question to ask is: does this essential oil is suitable for skin?
Tip to find out if you are not doing allergy to an essential oil
Apply 1 drop (only 1) essential oil (diluted in vegetable oil) on the bend of the elbow and wait 24 hours. If no reaction, irritation, redness does not appear beyond this period, you do not make allergy to this essential oil. You can use it on your skin but read well the rest of the article to find out how.
Note that some essential oils are photosensitizing.
Photosensitizing means that the sunlight , an essential oil applied to the skin can leave brown spots that one can not remove. For example, the lemon essential oil is effective for buttons, but please do not apply to your facial skin before you go outside. You may have brown spots and you can no longer get rid of them !! ?
Essential oils are photosensitizing mainly citrus but others are also concerned (angelica, bergamot, celery, lemon, khella, mandarin, orange, grapefruit, lemon verbena).
The vegetable oil of St. John’s wort is also photosensitizing!
How can essential oils applied on our skin affect our body?
The skin consists of three layers: the epidermis, dermis and hypodermis.
Many blood vessels pass into the dermis. The essential oils applied to the skin will be absorbed into the dermis. Essential oils will thus reach the bloodstream through these blood vessels. This is how they act on the body, or at least at the location needed they act. It is said that essential oils are intelligent because they act to where they need to intervene. Thus talk of tropism.
5 ways to use essential oils for skin
I remember that you should never apply essential oils near or in the eye . And if you are massaged with essential oils, wash your hands immediately afterwards !!
If by accident, you have the essential oil in the eye, wash it quickly with a vegetable oil (preferably almond) to dilute the essential oil that remains. Finish with water or hydrosol. Go see a ophthalmologist for more precautions.
Here is a great testimony about the incident. still thank you to Valerie:
“Attention to rinse the essential oils in the eye. I used peppermint against migraine and I forgot to wash my hands I used to rub my eyes! The first time I rinsed with water, but the mint is reactivated by the water! The second time (I am very dizzy
) I rinsed with cornflower water, ideal for eyes and helps flush effectively, even if the mint still stings a little! Finally when it happens, I use an oil-sweet almond, sunflower or even if it press and then cornflower water … “
Use pure essential oil on the skin
This method is to apply pure essential oils directly on the skin. Both warn you that it is better to use an essential oil that does not risk you irritate the skin. For this it is essential to refer to books to be sure the essential oil you want pure apply on your skin may be suitable. Indeed, pure essential oils that can be applied to the skin should not be irritating (dermocaustic).
Apply one drop of essential oil on the skin locally.
The application of a pure essential oil is mainly used in the following cases:
- lumbago, arthritis
- sinusitis, colds, rhinitis, otitis
- digestive disorders
- anxiety, stress
- heavy legs, cellulite
- skin problems (acne, scars, loose skin, eczema, etc.)
Example of use :
You have a big blow stress, the nerves, the heart beating at 100 miles an hour, you can apply one drop of essential oil of lavender on the inside of the wrist and 2 massage your wrists against each others. Breathe deeply wrists several times. The skin of the wrists is highly vascularized, that is to say, numerous blood vessels pass in the corner! Thus, the essential oils act quickly on your mind.
Use the essential oil with a compress
It is wet a gauze pad by passing it under water and wring. Pour 1 to 3 drops of essential oil on the pad and apply there on a skin site where it hurts. The advantages of using gauze are that it does not fray and prolongs the contact of the essential oil with skin. Be sure to dilute the essential oil in a vegetable oil if it is irritating.
- 1 to 3 drops of essential oils on the pad
- Or, you can also pay 5 to 6 drops of essential oil in 100 ml of hot water . Dip the compress in this mixture, wring and apply on the affected area of the skin.
The compress with essential oils is mainly used in the following cases:
- pain (headache, nerves)
- swelling (sprain)
Warm or cool compress?
- A cool compress (you can go to almost 0 °) will be useful if i nflammation, pain, swelling, burning, hives, insect bite. For example, in migraine, apply 2 drops of essential oil of peppermint pure 3 fresh gauze and apply them on the temples and forehead. My tip: you can hold them with a scarf.
- A warm compress will help to remove the type of pain ” contracture” to warm the extremities cold (fingers, toes), muscle pain, nerve pain (neuralgia).You can spend your compress in hot water (maximum 45 °), wring out, apply the essential oils. Wrap the gauze of a bandage and a warm towel.
Use the essential oil massage
These dilute essential oils in vegetable oil and to massage (massage or anyone) with this mixture.
Dilute 4 (children) to 6 (adults) drops of essential oil in 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. For more details, read my article to dilute essential oils in vegetable oil.
The oil massage is mainly used in the following cases:
- circulatory disorders, cellulite
- muscle pain and / or fatigue, relaxes the joints
- nervous disorders (nervous fatigue, excitation, stress).
Massage can be done on many parts of the body: the back, torso, feet, neck, etc. For example, if you have bronchitis, the massage will be done in the neck, upper back and chest.
Use essential oils in the bath
The essential oils in the bath is mainly used in the following cases:
- respiratory infection (bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, rhinitis, etc.)
- colds, flu
- nerve disorders (stress, anxiety, depression, etc.)
- various pain (strains, sprains, muscle aches, etc.)
- heavy legs.
Tips for using essential oils in the bath:
- Make running water (35 ° -37 °).
- Once the water pouring into the bath, wait a moment.
- Mix 10 drops of essential oils (a maximum of 3 different essential oils) in one tablespoon of a base for the bath (as the dispersant Solubol, vegetable oil, castor oil or milk)
- Add this mixture into your bath and stir a bit
- After the bath, dry off without you rinse or wash you to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
The Solubol is in pharmacy.
- Essential oils can be irritating or allergens . It is best to do an allergy test before use (apply to the elbow essential oils diluted in vegetable oil and wait 24 hours or 48 hours)
- Some essential oils can be used in pregnant women from the 4th month of pregnancy . In talking with a therapist before use.
- Some essential oils can be used in children from 6 years . In talking with a therapist before use.
- Essential oils are not suitable for people with epilepsy .
- Cats : You can diffuse essential oils in the presence of a cat, if the room is ventilated and airy and the cat may have the opportunity to leave the room. I advise you to apply and especially to swallow a cat essential oil without medical advice.
Find out in this case all skin secrets : its structure, the different types of skin, the right thing and find our complete and personalized programs of natural facials.
- Skin Structure
- Do you know your skin type?
- The right moves
- My personalized program
- My skin over time
- bibliographical references
The skin is divided into three parts: the epidermis, the dermis and the hypodermis.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of our skin, which is in contact with the outside. This layer consists mainly of keratinocytes, melanocytes (responsible for tanning) and Langerhans cells (immune cells). This barrier layer has a role and protects our body injuries and external aggression.
The outermost part of the epidermis is the stratum corneum, consisting of flattened shape of keratinocytes, called corneocytes. This layer, which plays a key role in protecting and maintaining skin hydration, is constantly renewed by shedding of dead corneocytes, replaced by new corneocytes from the lower layers of the epidermis.
The dermis lies just beneath the epidermis. This is where the cells multiply to replace those eliminated in the epidermis. It contains many blood vessels that provide nutrition to the skin. The dermis is composed of an extracellular matrix wherein bathe fibroblasts (cells). The extracellular matrix forms the “support mattress” of the skin and gives it its volume, suppleness and elasticity. It is composed essentially of:
- Proteins produced by fibroblasts : collagen and elastin, which give the skin resistance and elasticity.
- GAGs (glycosaminoglycans) , including hyaluronic acid: compounds that play a very important role in tissue hydration.
The dermis also contains the base of hairs, sweat glands, responsible for perspiration and the sebaceous glands responsible for the secretion of sebum.
The hypodermis is the deepest layer of the skin . This layer is rich in fat and blood vessels. Its role is to cushion the pressures to which the skin is subjected and protect the body temperature changes.
Determined by genetic inheritance, the color of the skin is due to melanin, pigment produced by melanocytes. Depending on the size and distribution of melanosomes (melanin granules charged and which are distributed in the epidermis) and depending on the amount and nature of pigments in melanosomes (there are two types of melanin: eumelanin, of brown color black, and phaeomelanin, red-orange), the skin will be lighter or darker tones and more or less pink, yellow, or copper. In light skin, blood capillaries can add a pink color, except in people with a layer of subcutaneous fat thickness.
Melanin production increases upon exposure to sunlight, the skin color will vary significantly depending on the season and way of life.
The skin type is independent of the color of the skin, even if it is true that one often finds similar types of skins in the same skin color.
The skin and its pH
The pH measures the acidity of the skin. PH values ranging from alkaline to acidic (or basic), on a scale of 1 to 14:
1 ≤ pH < 7=”” ph=”7″ 7=””>< ph=”” ≤=””>
basic pH neutral pH acidic pH
Generally, the skin has a pH between 4 and 7. On average it is 5.5 therefore slightly acid but may vary depending on body areas (armpits, intimate mucous membranes) and age.
On the face, on average:
- A normal skin has a pH of 6.5: either a near neutral pH
- A dry skin has a pH of less than 6.5: it is acid
- An oily skin has a pH greater than 6.5: is said to be alkaline.
Cosmetology allows to substantially modify the pH of the skin, provided the use of appropriate products and steadily.
A product at physiological pH has a pH adjusted to that of the skin. We talk about neutral pH to the skin.
More than outer envelope
The skin is a full body which plays a role crucial, not only in protecting the body against external aggression but also aesthetically and emotionally. The skin is often a reflection of our emotions: she blushed, turned pale, dull, secretes sebum or react according to our moods. Our skin is living with us, it breathes and reacts to our overall health. She suffers daily external aggressions (pollution, UV rays, cold, wind, smoke, cleaning cleaners) and also expresses the effects of internal changes (hormones, fatigue, pregnancy, excess, food shortages or imbalances).
The skin, especially of our face also changes over time and reflects our age.
Do you know your skin type?
Normal skin is neither dry nor greasy, it is soft and smooth to the touch and blushed very rarely. This type of skin does not pull and easily tolerate daily attacks. A skin so easy that it requires no special maintenance.
Most often thin and beautiful, without pores, dry skin is a source of tightness and discomfort. In extreme cases, small peels can appear on the nose and cheekbones.
The reasons for dry skin are manifold: the stratum corneum water shortage, the hydrolipidic film located on the surface is too thin or damaged and no longer protects the skin, sebum is missing … The skin stretches and pulls and exfoliates .
Oily skin often have large pores. The general appearance of the skin is shiny, skin tends to shine because of the generation of excess sebum.
This type of skin is conducive to pimples and blackheads. In the long term, there is a thickening of the horny layer and the complexion becomes dull gradually.
Often the makeup does not and sinks.
Dryer where the sebaceous glands are rare (temples, cheekbones and jaw), it becomesfat on the midline of the face: the famous T-zone (forehead, nose and chin).
Characteristic of most skin, it can be a real headache to choose appropriate cosmetics.
Skin type can vary over time depending on the age, diet, hormones … but also external factors such as climate, temperature, heating, pollution, lifestyle … So , besides being normal, mixed, dry or oily skin may be more or less sensitive, dull, dried …
The skin lacks radiance and light, and may appear grayish. The complexion is dull, often irregular.
This is the result of an accumulation of toxins (tobacco, pollution) in the body, which slows cell renewal of the skin.
Lack of sleep and stress can also slow skin renewal and eventually lead to a complexion lacking light.
The skin is rough and rugged, the dehydration lines may appear, the pangs are felt.
But dehydration, unlike the dry skin, is usually temporary state, due to an imbalance or external aggression. This means that once the balance restored, the skin regain its suppleness and a normal hydration.
20% of women have a real problem skin sensitive and 40% frequently experience tightness and discomfort.
This results in unwanted redness, tingling and burning. Sensitive skin primarily affects the face (nose wings, eye contour). The application of products unsuitable or too aggressive cosmetics (repeated peels or scrubs), stress, fatigue are all factors that may cause these annoyances.
Acne does not only affect teenagers. It often results from a hormonal imbalance or nervous causing overproduction of sebum. The skin pores become clogged. Excess sebum can remain within the epidermis is then formed a microkyste. If excess oil is pushed out, it will form a comedone (blackhead).
An acneic skin is oily and often infected with a bacterium Propionibacterium acnes, responsible pustules infected.
Poorly treated acne can cause many inconveniences (secondary infections, scars).
Each skin type has a particular sensitivity. Indeed, we all suffer various daily aggressions that weaken our skin. However, each skin expresses in its own way and according to a specific degree.
This is called reactive skin to sensitive skin or allergic skin in the manner and degree of sensitivity.
The right moves
Maintain your skin daily
This is the essential step of the care ritual. It is advisable to clean the facial skin morning and night to get rid of the dirt outside, pollution, make-up, but also secreted toxins, dead cells, excess sebum … Cleaning allows the skin to breathe and prepares applying a treatment.
It is important to rinse the product or, for leave-on products, making several passes to well remove dirt.
Purifying foaming gel skin problems – Beard of Zeus and Lemon
Soap surgras butter Cupuaçu
Cleansing milk face soothing Pear & Avocado
Applied after cleansing, care was essentially to, on the day, to protect and maintain hydration of the skin, and at night to feed, and help to regenerate.
Depending on the needs of your skin so you can incorporate into your various treatment types of assets: moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, soothing, seboregulating.
Nourishing Night Cream Honey, Olive and Mimosa
Soothing face cream and anti-aging in Mallow
Face Cream “30 years” to Q10
Maintain your skin from time to time …
The scrub is a thorough cleaning, which makes it possible to remove the dead cells, to refine the grain of the skin and cleanse the impurities in depth. Make a scrub 1-2 times per month, or up to 1 times per week maximum depending on your skin type.
Exfoliating Gel fresh face and body to the Fig tree leaf
Cleansing gel and exfoliating face Pineapple & Bamboo
Facial scrub regenerating Rose
It is a deep care, to perform about 1 to week. Depending on the needs of your skin, choose it purifying, balancing, decongestant, soothing, nourishing. It is in any case a real “bang”. The mask is applied on a thoroughly cleansed and dried skin and lets put 10 to 20 minutes before removing.
Soothing gel mask and purifying Chamomile
Minute purifying mask to oily skin
One of the great roles of cosmetics is to moisturize the skin, or maintain hydration. But what is it that the hydration and how to maintain or restore?
Hydration is the natural presence of water in the skin. This water is essential to the functioning of the skin and its beauty. Proper hydration is the key to maintaining a soft, supple skin and prevent the formation of wrinkles.
The natural moisture of the skin is ensured by:
- The moisture barrier: the horny layer contains lipids arranged in bilayer, which prevent dehydration of the skin. When this barrier is in poor condition, the skin dries.
- The compounds of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor = natural moisturizing factor). These are compounds hygroscopic (that attract water) present within the corneocytes: principally amino acids, pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (PCA), lactic acid, urea, sugars and mineral ions. These compounds are water soluble (water-soluble) and will tend to be washed away into the water when the skin is washed or washed, that is why repeated contact with water dry the skin. This is the condition of the lipid barrier that helps retain the NMF in the corneocytes.
- In the dermis,the hydration of the deeper layers of the skin is provided by glycosaminoglycans, including in particular hyaluronic acid. They are large molecules, type polysaccharides, which have a high capacity for water retention and will form a kind of aqueous gel as a mattress filled with water, which maintains the volume and flexibility of the skin.
In the case of dehydrated, imbalance or weakness of the hydrolipidic film leads to loss of water. To restore moisture and help maintain, there are several types of assets with different modes of action:
- Humectants : these are compounds which attract water into the skin. These are mainly of compounds similar to the natural components of NMF, as Complex Intense Hydration and Urea. There are also in this category glycerine, amino acids contained in the hydrolyzed protein: Rice protein, silk, Phytokératine, and the smaller molecules of hyaluronic acid.
- Aqueous film : these are generally natural polymers, type polysaccharides or glycoproteins, which have the power to retain water and will form as a very thin aqueous gel on the surface of the skin. This “pad” smooth water filled the skin and gives it a soft, smooth touch. Larger molecules of hyaluronic acid found in these assets, the plant collagen, inulin, vegetable silicone.
- Bold film : they prevent dehydration of the skin by forming a lipid film on its surface. They may be more or less occlusive: bee waxes, mimosa, rice, cetyl alcohol, stearic, or more or less penetrating acid, for example the vegetable substitute of lanolin, vegetable oils, vegetable squalane, and ceramides plant, which will restore the lipid film of the skin and its barrier function leaving no impression of fat on the surface. Fatty film assets are essential to the proper hydration of dry, because without water drawn humectants will evaporate quickly.
My personalized program
Each skin its care
Normal skin Program
The key :
- Keeping the right balance of fat from the skin while protecting it from external aggressions by gentle products.
- Clean the skin morning with a washing product or mild soap. You can also use a tonic solution or medicated water.
- Hydrate and nourish your skin by applying every morning emulsion for normal skin.
- Evening remove makeup your skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Assets: Intense Moisturizing Complex, Hyaluronic Acid
- Cleansing lotion face and eyes at the Wild Strawberry
- Moisturizing cream plant “destress” on Fig
- Face scrub cream Jasmine & Rose
Dehydrated skin Program
The key :
To hydrate the skin surface and at depth
Maintain and strengthen the skin’s balance by strengthening the hydrolipidic film
- Clean your skin with a mild soap or a cleansing lotion
- Moisturize the skin surface with a cream containing both active moisturizers and restaurant active the hydrolipidic film
- Maintain and strengthen the skin’s balance by retaining moisture of the skin and strengthening the hydrolipidic film
- Noisturizing ingredients: Complex Hydration Intense, hyaluronic acid, urea
- Relipidants Assets: plant squalane, vegetable Ceramides
- Decongestant freshness and moisturizing mask with Pineapple
- Cleansing micellar water for dry skin Almond
- Intense Moisturizing Face Cream
Dry Skin Program
The key :
Restore the balance of water and oil from the skin
Restore the surface hydrolipidic film to protect the skin from dehydration
- Clean your skin with cleansing milk without rinsing. In the morning, simply prefer the application of a tonic or hydrosol.
- Apply a rich, emollient cream. In the evening, you can replace the cream with vegetable oil.
- If you take baths, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the bath water.
- Moisturizing ingredients: Complex Intense Hydration, vegetable collagen, hyaluronic acid, apple powder, powdered honey, Urea
- Relipidants Assets: plant squalane, vegetable Ceramides
- Nourishing vegetable oils: Argan, Avocado, Baobab, Camellia, borage, wheat germ, olein Shea, Primrose,
- Hydrolats: Italian Helichrysum, Orange blossom
- Creamy cleansing milk for sensitive skin without rinsing
- Face Fluid comfort dry skin
- Facial Mask Chocolate
Dull skin Program
The key :
Accelerate cell reproduction using scrubs and renewing ingredients.
Stimulate blood microcirculation
- Clean your skin with a mild soap (soap Arôma Illuminator). To tone your skin, sprinkle your face with cold water. This stimulates circulation and gives a radiant complexion.
- Moisturize and unify the complexion incorporate active “good looks” and renewing ingredients to your usual moisturizing day cream.
- Once a week, tone the skin thoroughly with a steam room (facial sauna) complete with circulatory tonic and essential oils (Cistus, Green Myrtle, Mastic).
- Assets: AHA, Cucumber extract, Vitamin C
- CO2 Extract: Carrot / Jojoba
- Scrubs: Bamboo fiber, seed Strawberry Powder Rosehip
- Vegetable oils: Buckthorn Buriti
- Essential oils: Cistus, Green Myrtle, Mastic
- Oily macerated: Carrot, Lys
- Lotion Cleanser & Energizing Apricot
- Complexion shine face cream Turmeric
- Peeling face Rejuvenating AHA
Sensitive Skin Program
Encourage good blood circulation
Protect skin from climatic aggressions
- If you do not support the application of water on the face, prefer cleaning with ultra soft milk enriched with soothing active.
- Gently Moisturize your skin by choosing a simple formula with only one or two mild and well tolerated by the skin assets. For example, choose soothing and protective properties.
- Avoid as much as possible additions perfumes, dyes formulas. Avoid alcoholic lotions, essential oils (except those which are known to be soothing).
- Once a week apply a gentle care mask rich in soothing active.
- Assets: allantoin, bisabolol, provitamin B5, extract Mallow, Mare’s Milk BIO lyophilized, powdered honey, powdered Peony, plant squalane, vegetable substitute of lanolin
- CO2 Extract: Calendula BIO BIO Chamomile, Kiwi, Granada BIO
- Essential oils: yarrow, blue cypress, annual Tansy
- Vegetable oils: organic Sweet Almond, Calendula BIO BIO Cotton
- Soap soap with donkey milk
- Cleansing milk soothing and restful to Bisabolol
- Light cream without perfume Mare Organic Milk
- Mask minute sensitive skin Sandalwood & Jasmine
Oily Skin Program
The key :
Balancing the production of sebum and control shine
Protect skin from bacterial proliferation with purifying active and
Moisturize and nourish the skin while protecting to avoid overproduction of sebum as defensive reflex:
- Clean the skin morning and evening with a gentle foaming gel and purifying. Avoid cleansers that leave a film on the skin.
- Hydrate and feed each morning by applying a slight emulsion or a fluid regulator. 3 / Once a week made a very gentle scrub.
- Then apply a clay mask will absorb impurities.
- Assets seboregulating, matting and sanitizers : Algo’zinc, Bacti-Pur, Bamboo sap, propolis
- CO2 Extract : Beard Jupiter
- Vegetable oils : Jojoba, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Sesame
- Essential oils : Rosemary verbenone, Lemon (beware of sun exposure), True lavender
- ydrolats: Rosemary verbenone, Tea-tree, Lavender
- Scrubs: Bamboo fiber, seed Strawberry Powder Rosehip
- Clay: Yellow superfine.
- Purifying problem skin
- Mask face scrub Grapefruit & Bergamot
Combination Skin Program
The key :
Restore the balance of water and oil from the skin by providing the balancing products, nourishing and moisturizing
- Clean and remove makeup skin morning and night with a gentle cleanser that will remove impurities.
- Using a cotton, apply a medicated water regulator only on the T-zone
- Moisturize your skin intensely with a mattifying emulsion insisting on dry areas. Do not hesitate to apply a second coat on these areas.
- Once a week, balance your skin with a steam room (facial sauna) complete with balancing essential oils (Lavender, Rosemary verbenone).
- Assets: Intense Moisturizing Complex, Algo’zinc, Bacti-Pur, Sap Bamboo, Apple powder, honey powder, Inulin BIO, BIO Cucumber extract, powdered Banana, mare’s milk
- Vegetable oils: Hemp, Jojoba, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Sesame, Yangu
- Essential oils: Rosemary verbenone, true Lavender
- Hydrolats: Rosemary verbenone, Lavender
- Clay: White and Yellow
- Purifying Cleansing Foam Face Mango & Lime
- Face mask for rebalancing combination skin Rosemary & Lemon
- Fluid cream mattifying face Rosemary & Rice
Acne Skin Program
The key :
Encourage decongesting pores through targeted and gentle exfoliation
Balancing the sebum secretion
Purify the skin to prevent bacterial growth
- Clean the skin morning and evening with a purifying cleanser. Prefer a gentle formula that is not too caustic to skin.
- Sanitize: To reduce the proliferation of infections responsible bacteria, then apply a cleansing lotion (hydrolats or purifying lotion with essential oils or antibacterial active).
- Moisturize: Apply every morning a light emulsion seboregulating and antibacterial active to protect the skin while avoiding the overproduction of sebum.
- Never fun to break, scratch a button or pull a black dot. If however the temptation is stronger, immediately apply a drop of essential oil pure disinfectant on the area.
- Actifs: AHA, Algo’zinc, Bacti-Pur, Propolis, Bisabolol
- CO2 Extract: Beard Jupiter
- Essential oils: Fragonia, Manuka, Palmarosa, Tea Tree
- Vegetable oils: Jojoba, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Sesame
- Soaps: Purifying Arôma soap, Aleppo soap 40%
- Cleansing Gel “clean skin”
- Anti-Mask buttons “southern scents” Thyme, Lavender & Lemon
- Care cream for problem skin
The key :
Regardless of skin type, which can be as greasy as dry, combination, acne, sensitive … men require specific care:
Products shaving aid and soothing care due to shaving irritation
Moisturizing care Light textures and “tonic”, not fat, which penetrate very quickly leaving just a smell of “fresh”
Treatments tailored to their specific problems:
- Concealer: apply circulatory hydrolate using a cotton
- Buttons due to ingrown hairs: locally apply a drop of pure essential oil disinfectant. Make regular exfoliation to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Soothing and healing Assets: allantoin, bisabolol, provitamin B5
- Assets hemostatic to treat minor cuts: Alun stone powder, medicated water and essential oil of Yarrow
- Assets moisturizers “freshness”: Aloe Vera Gel, Intense Moisturizing Complex
- Circulatory assets, concealer: extract Little holly hydrolate Rockrose, Italian Helichrysum
- Essential oils disinfectant: Fragonia, Tea-tree, Lavender, Manuka
- Assets to nourish and protect the skin without touching fat: vegetable squalane, vegetable oils Macadamia, Hazelnut, Kukui, Jojoba, Rice Bran, vegetable substitute of lanolin
- Shaving Foam Mint & Blue Cypress
- Aftershave Yarrow and Lemon Litsée
- Serum aftershave to Incense
- Roll-on contour lifting eyes for Him
- Moisturizing “pretty face” for Him
- Find a comparative table with the properties and uses of all our assets here.
What assets in case of …
My skin over time
At every age its assets
The aging of the skin, like our bodies, is a natural process that we can not stop. We can at best slow, at least make sure it does not accelerate too! Skin aging is mainly characterized by a progressive loss of skin elasticity, due to decreased synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The skin marks then gradually wrinkles. The renewal of keratinocytes slows down, the skin becomes thinner and loses firmness, she relaxes and traits collapse. The activity of the sebaceous glands and reduces skin tends to dry out.
The skin will often mark of brown spots due to melanocytes operating abnormalities, and sometimes let appear small vessels. Our genetic makeup and our lifestyles affect the aging process. We distinguish the intrinsic aging, slow and natural degeneration of certain functions, and extrinsic aging due to external factors that accelerate aging UV, tobacco, pollution, stress, inadequate or poor eating habits, hormonal changes.
I’m 20 years old
At the end of adolescence, the skin even know sometimes excessive sebum secretion, with pimples or blemishes. Time and fatigue seem not mark your skin, however, is often the age of excess (sun, alcohol, tobacco, sleepless nights, irregular diet or poor quality) and your skin may suffer, dehydrate become sensitive. Protect the health of your skin!
- To regulate and purify (when excess sebum and imperfections): Algo’zinc, Bacti-Pur
- Moisturize: Complex intense hydration
- Protect against free radicals: Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Edelweiss extract
- Soothe: allantoin, bisabolol, provitamin B5
- Detoxify: Chlorella, Activated charcoal
- Minute detoxifying seaweed mask
- Purifying Bee
- Face Fluid Ultra-Moisturizing Apple & Cucumber
I am 30 years old
This is the age of the challenges. You are right in the active life, you build your life and learn to manage multiple priorities and stress ensuing life, projects, and perhaps family and children. Your skin may tire and lose the shine, especially since you do not always take time to take care of it. This is also the time when you may find the first lines.
- Prevent wrinkles: Relax’rides
- Protect against free radicals: Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Edelweiss extract, essential oil of Curcuma BIO
- Revitalize: essential oils of rosewood, green myrtle
- Moisturize skin and rebooster: Hyaluronic Acid Complex Intense Hydration
- Restoring luster and smooth fine lines and irregularities: AHA
- Feed and protect: vegetable oils Apricot, Jojoba, macerate vanilla
- Cream “Botox effect” wrinkles & fine lines
- Bi-Phase Cleansing plant Cassis & Pear
- Crushed pineapple for vitamin mask “healthy glow” 50 ml
I’m 40 years old
You are sure of yourself, you have nothing to prove and manage your life by knowing your limitations and needs. Skin side, wrinkles can begin to appear. Some stains can also form especially if you are frequently exposed to sunlight. It is time to act intensively. The area around the eyes will require attentions special for dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles the easy mark.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles: Relax’rides, Algo’boost Youth Hyaluronic Acid
- Firm, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and GAG: Bio-remodeling, Aosaïne, Vitamin C, essential oil Incense
- Fight aging due to UV: Coenzyme Q10
- Eye contour: Caffeine, Bio-remodeling, Ginseng extract, hyaluronic acid
- Unify the complexion: Vitamin C, AHA, essential oil Celery
- Feeding, regenerate: Royal jelly powder, milk Mare, vegetable oils Rosehip Raspberry Oil of Rosewood
- Wrinkle Eye & Lip Contour Care
- Jelly & Purifying Mask Anti-aging with Sugar Ester
- Regenerating soap with essential oil of Rose
I’m 50 years old
New challenges lie ahead: in life, you relearn to take time for yourself; in your body, hormonal changes disturb you and can accentuate the signs of aging. Your skin loses tone and refines the facial features and start to relax, the skin dries and wrinkles are a little more numerous. Diffuse redness associated with a poor circulation may occur. Deep care is needed to revive the skin metabolism, re-densify the skin, restructure and feed effectively.
- Redensify, firm, reshape facial Bio-remodeling, Aosaïne Extract, Kigelia, Bellis macerate
- Raise cell activity: Algo’boost Youth, Vitamin C
- Restructure: Vegetable Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid
- Unify the complexion: Vitamin C, AHA, essential oil Celery
- Feeding: Royal jelly powder, vegetable oil Rosehip, Borage, Evening Primrose
- Global Care Action
- biphasic Neroli and Blood Orange Cleansing
- Regenerating mask Raspberry
I have 60 years or more
This is the beginning of a new life: you finally have the time to devote to leisure, discover new passions, to travel, to take care of you. You assume your wrinkles, a reflection of your expressions. Pigmentation spots can also be marked. All skin metabolism slows down, the skin becomes thinner and loses volume, the lines tend to sag, the skin dries out. Appropriate care, nourishing, firming that restructure and ensure a comfortable and radiant skin for a long time.
- Redensify, firm, reshape facial Bio-remodeling, Aosaïne
- Raise cell activity: Youth Algo’boost
- Smooth and protect from dehydration: Plant Collagen, vegetable squalane, vegetable Ceramides
- Stimulate deep: essential oils of damask rose and incense
- Feeding Milk lyophilized BIO mare, vegetable oils Argan, Prickly, Sea Buckthorn
- Anti-aging serum for the face Rose & Fig Tree
- Milk Anti-Aging Cleanser Rockrose and Rose
- Precious Facial Mask Rose & Cistus
The benefits of essential oils for skin
Your skin needs to be hydrated and nourished always to preserve its brilliance and youth. You need the hydration in depth and implement effective care. You tried the creams of all kinds, sera and expensive products, you are looking for natural treatments and cheap, the oil essential s are friendly beauty. They are natural and concentrated in assets. These oils are extracted from plants and have proven their effectiveness over time. Not only are natural and have the advantage of not containing chemicals, they can hydrate even the driest skin and have a lasting effect. By learning to focus on the oil’s essential in your aid kit, you will come to adopt good natural gestures and make savings in your budget.
The good essential oils for beautiful skin
Oil essential castor is the friend of a beautiful and healthy skin. Rich in fatty acids. It is recommended to treat wrinkles and dark circles. It is a youth care. It penetrates the skin and promotes collagen production and allows the skin to retain its moisture content. This oil is excellent to give softness and elasticity to your skin. It has several virtues. Castor oil helps fight against acne and blemishes. It is an oil that treats all problems skin. Preferably you use it at night because of its fat and dense texture.
Oil essential argan is the friend of a beautiful skin. Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil helps well moisturize the skin. It helps you to nourish your skin and restore elasticity and firmness. You can apply this pure oil or mixed with your night cream. Argan oil helps prevent the signs of aging on your skin, restoring its hydrolipidic film. Just get yourself a cosmetic argan oil of good quality, color is often yellow lemon and smell is light.
Oil essential chamomile is recommended for sensitive skin, it allows you to calm redness and soothe your skin . If you have a skin sensitive and easily irritated by cold or the sun, you need to get yourself a small bottle of this oil in your makeup kit to apply to reduce the redness and sensation ‘irritability.
Oil essential carrot has regenerative properties of the skin. You can mix 1 to 2 drops of this oil in a hazelnut your day cream, mix well and apply on face and neck. The application for 1 month makes the skin more nourished and more beautiful. This oil is recommended for attenuating pigmented spots on your skin.
Oil essential Rose has soothing properties and anti-inflammatory that helps reduce redness. With its vitamins, the minerals and antioxidants it contains, it is perfect for dry skin. It is an oil that you will enjoy for its rose scent. If you want to have a flawless complexion, rose oil will be your ally.
Thus, the oils essential for skin have many virtues, they allow you to moisturize and soften your skin. Not forgetting the proper diet and healthy lifestyle to maintain a beautiful skin.